Rid your home of mice cleanly and safely with this 2-pack of Kill & Seal mouse traps from Victor (model M265RUT)–the clean, hygienic way to kill and dispose of mice. While traditional mouse traps kill the mouse, they don’t contain the bodily fluids or harmful parasites such as fleas and ticks that mice carry with them. The Victor Kill & Seal mouse trap features a patented design which kills the mouse quickly and humanely while sealing in the disease-carrying parasites, urine, feces and blood.
With the Victor Kill & Seal, you will never need to touch, see, or clean up after a dead mouse again.
How the Kill & Seal Mouse Trap Works
With Victor’s No-Touch No-See No-Cleanup design, the Kill & Seal mouse trap is incredibly easy to use. Just unscrew the bait sealing hatch, place a little bit of peanut butter inside the hatch, and then screw the hatch back into the trap. Push the red trap handle down to open the patented red fluid-tight door and set the internal kill bar. Place the trap next to a wall with the red door closest to the wall. For best results, place multiple traps at 1 metre intervals along walls in different areas of the home where rodents travel.
When a mouse and its disease-carrying parasites are caught, the red trap handle will move to the upward position and the red fluid-tight door will seal shut. Simply throw away the one-time use disposable trap. Do not push the red trap handle back down as parasites may then escape when the door opens.
- World’s first hygienic mouse trap; clean and safe for kids and pets; no-touch no-see no-cleanup design; 100 percent hygienic
- 100 Percent kill rate – no mouse escapes; 100 percent seal rate – no fleas, ticks or other disease-carrying parasites escape
- Simply bait, set and dispose; one-time use disposable, non-toxic; easy to set handle – requires just 1 “click”; powerful instant kill
- Easy to use bait sealing hatch; hygienic dome and patented fluid-tight sealing door prevent parasitic escape and fluid leakage;
- 2 traps per boxes – each box includes 2 non-reusable traps, for a clean and quick kill of one mouse per trap