“Victor® Multi-KillTM Electronic Mouse Trap
Recommended by professional exterminators for its 100% efficacy, the Victor® Multi KillTM Electronic Mouse Trap is the most advanced rodent control system available in the market!
Two points of entry with a lab tested staircase design lead mice attracted to peanut butter or bacon bits (not included) into the Shock N’ Drop Chamber. To reach the bait, the rodent must walk along three electrically charged patented plates which kill the mouse in less than 3 seconds. At a 100% kill rate this means no escapes! EVER!
See the Victor® Multi KillTM Electronic Mouse Trap in Action:
After the mouse expires, the Shock N’ Drop Chamber automatically rotates and deposits the mouse in the collection drawer, keeping it hidden from sight. The Victor® Multi-KillTM Electronic Mouse Trap automatically resets to capture the next mouse. The collection drawer holds up to 10 mice before it has to be emptied. Fully automated, the trap has the ability to eliminate your rodent problem in just 1 night.
Safe for kids and pets
The Victor® Multi KillTM Electronic Mouse Trap features a built-in safety switch that automatically deactivates the trap whenever its door is open. Additionally, its unique tunnel design makes all electrical components inaccessible to pets and curious fingers. Requires four “C” batteries (Not included).
Victor® – Innovative Rodent Control Solutions from the Company You’ve Trusted for Over 100 Years.
Suitable for indoor use only.
- Kills 10 mice without resetting; high voltage shock kills mice in 5seconds; built-in safety switch and tunnel protects kids and pets;
- Simply bait, turn on and empty; smart circuit technology senses mice to trigger electronic shock; non-toxic, poison free
- Beveled columns hold mouse in place for 100 percent kill rate – no escapes; 2 staircases allow for dual entry; patented 3-plate design
- Blinking green-light flashes for 7 days to indicate kill; shock n drop chamber rotates to drop mice into a 10 mice collection drawer
- 4 “C” batteries included; blinking red-light indicates low battery