Skin fix is a combination of oils traditionally used for their soothing and healing properties. It can be used to treat bruised, sore and inflamed skin and conditions such as eczema and skin allergies.
The oil is a combination of: –
Chickweed traditionally used for its soothing, cooling and anti-itch properties making it ideal for inflamed, irritating skin conditions such as eczema
Calendula one of natures best known anti-inflammatory herbs as well as been a natural anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and antiseptic and known for its ability to speed up skin re-growth.
Comfrey traditionally used for any skin complaint and is especially renowned for its ability to speed up healing of skin and bones. It is recommended for any skin complaints, particularly rashes and ulcers.
Arnica Traditionally used for muscular pains and stiffness, best known for treating bruises and contusions where the skin is unbroken.
The tincture also contains the essential oils Lavender, Tea Tree and Chamomile, a combination of nature’s finest antiseptics, analgesics and desensitizers recommended in the treatment of skin rash and allergy.
For external use only.
- A soothing and healing natural oil formulation for animal use
- Treats bruised, sore and inflamed skin
- Helps with conditions such as eczema and skin allergies
- Contains Chickeweed, Calendula, Comfreya and a combination of healing essential oils
- A combination of natures finest antiseptics and analgesics