Temperature Range: – 50C – 650C (-58 F – 1202F) Accuracy: +-2% or +-2C Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1 Emissivity: 0.95 Response Time & Wavelength: 500ms & (8-14)um Repeatability: +-1% or+-1C Resolution: 0.1C or 0.1F Storage Temperature: -20-50C (-4-122F) Operating Temperature: 0-50C(32-122F) C/F Selection Data Hold Function Laser Target Pointer Selection Backlight Display Selection Auto Power Shut Off Low Battery Indication
- Use it in the kitchen for instant surface temperature measurements of food, pizza stones, oven walls, range top, frying pan or fryer oil, grill, refrigerator and freezer. Great for soap making. Scan for insulation leaks in your home, check the temperature of air conditioning and heating vents or water heater pipes.
- Check your cars cooling system, catalytic converter, brakes, and tires. Or check the ambient temperature of chicken coops, terrariums, and reptile enclosures.
- Take accurate temperature readings with this handheld gun. Red laser pointer for precise aiming. Measures in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Wild range of -50°C to 650°C (-58°F TO 1202°F), exceeds most infrared thermometer ranges. Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F. Accurate to ± (1% of reading + 1°C/2°F) or ± 2°C/3.5°F, whichever is greater. 10:1 Distance to Spot Size Ratio. FAST RESPONSE TIME AND FAST POWER-UP of approximately half a second.
- ACCURATE AND EASY TO READ due to its bright backlight and large display digits. Backlight and laser can be turned on and off independently. Temperature units can be switched between CELSIUS AND FAHRENHEIT. Durable attractive housing. Comes with user manual, 9V battery and soft storage case (holster). FDA, FCC, and CE compliant.