Features & Functions 1) Delivers high voltage electronic shock to kill rat, nonpoisonous, safe and reliable. 2) Set with safety protection switch, in order to prevent mistake electric shock user 3) Use micro-electronic circuit technology for product design, low power consumption, suitable for long life operation. 4) Low battery indication. Application: Dining-room, Kitchen, bedroom, office, hotel and anywhere with mice, rats or rodents infestation. Directions for use: Step #1: Using a plastic or wooden knife, insert a small amount of peanut butter (or any food that rats prefer) through a bottom hole on the back plate. Step #2: Insert 4″C” batteries into battery compartment or use adapter DC-6V (Battery and adapter not supplied) Step #3: Identify location with rat activity. Look for worn trails or walkways. Place unit on floor against wall, the entrance in-line with the trail; rats prefer to travel against a wall. Step #4: Press switch to “On” position. Unit will hum, and the green light will flash, indicating that the unit has been enabled. To prevent accidental shock avoid contact with metal plates. Do not touch the bottom of the machine. Note Items for Use: The rat triggers metal plates when entering the unit, the unit emits high voltage sock immediately, the red light flashes for 2 minutes, and then the high voltage shock stops, the light turns to green and flashes once every 5 seconds, here high voltage shock will not be produced until restarting the unit next time. After noticing rodent is killed, press switch to “OFF” position (O) and remove case of the unit to clean the chamber, dry it in the sun for it to be reused. (Use cleaning agent to clean out the smell produced by rat remains otherwise dead rat odour would discourage rats from entering the device). In the high-voltage chamber, there are three metal plates, the two inner metal plates produce high voltage when the rat enters the unit, and the outer metal plate
- Delivers high voltage electronic shock to kill rat, nonpoisonous, safe and reliable.
- Compact and easy to install: can be quickly set up in hard to access areas
- Suitable for indoor areas: bedrooms, kitchens, living and dining rooms, shops, warehouses, offices, hotels, etc.
- Humane rodent killer: leaves no mess and no poison is required
- Use micro-electronic circuit technology for product design, low power consumption, suitable for long life operation