Simply hang this easy to use fly trap at least 15m away from the area to be protected (to intercept the flies on their way in), 2m high and in direct sunlight. Each 3 litre trap comes with powdered bait (which is mixed with 1 litre of luke-warm water to activate it) and full instructions. Once in position, the bait will continue working for at least 12 weeks (sometimes longer) and will catch up to 20,000 flies. Once full, the dead flies can be tipped onto the compost heap or buried in a hole in the garden and the plastic recycled. The trap requires heat and ultra-violet light to activate, so it works most efficiently during the warmer months between May and September, when flies are at their most annoying. Safe for beneficial insects such as ladybirds.
- It works! Catches flies by the thousand!
- Flies attracted by smell-once inside they cannot escape and perish
- The non toxic bait activated by sunlight so warmer weather-more flies-the better the trap works
- Position approx 15m away form the area you are protecting. the trap will attract the flies away from your house, stables,dog kennels etc
- Bait will continue working for at least 12 weeks. After use bin and replace