Instruction: It is very simple to grow. Disperse the granulate well – then fill the tray with water until the soil is wet. Make sure the water does not cover the seeds, as they might drown. You should add water daily or spray the seeds in order to continuously keep the tray wet. Place the tray with a loose lid at a sunny window sill until germination. After approximately 4 days the grass begins to grow, and approx. one week later its height reaches 4-5cm: time for your cat to enjoy its new tasty digestion supplement!
- Pitti the “evergreen” natural supplement to support your cat’s good digestion.
- This set contains a tray and a mineral substrate mixed with grass seeds to grow grass at home.
- Cats need grass for their digestive system so that they can digest the hair they swallow while grooming themselves.
- Pitti cat grass is easy to grow in the practical tray. Your cat will always have a little patch of garden to munch on to its heart’s delight! Also this grass is very good for indoor cats to add a bit of roughage to their diet.
- Comes with growing instructions.