Pestbye Advanced Dog Barkbuster Bark Stopper – Bark Control Device for Indoor or Outdoor Use – with mains adaptor
Can be highly effective in controlling nuisance barking – your own dog or your neighbour’s dog.
How does it work?
– The unit senses the noise of barking dogs.
– When activated the device releases a very loud ultrasonic noise, this noise is at a too high a frequency for most humans to hear but is alarming and uncomfortable to dogs.
– The dog will learn to associate this noise with the barking and in most circumstances the barking will desist or be greatly reduced.
For most dogs, they are sensitive to frequency around 23kHz and the device emits fixed frequency of 22kHz to 25kHz.
As with all products that involve animal behaviour, results vary from one dog to another and should be used in conjunction with spoken commands to reinforce the message – this is a training aid. Whilst many dogs are trained quickly, some need more patience and perseverance. In very rare cases the results may be less than totally effective.
– Coverage – an oval 25 metres long by 15 metres wide.
– Position the device pointing towards the usual area the dog will be in.
– Aim to achieve line of sight with the dog.
– Because ultrasonic sound is a high frequency it behaves more like light than sound – consequently fences and dense shrubbery may block ultrasonic sound and reduce the effectiveness of the device.
– If there is a fence between the device and the target dog, place the device high and point it down towards the dog.
This device can work off either optional mains adaptor (included in price) or 4 AA batteries (not included).
Mains adaptor comes with a 2 metre cable and an 8 metre extension.
- Train your dog to stop barking humanely
- Emits a high frequency ultrasonic noise to deter barking
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Features sensitivity settings and test button
- Covers an area of 25 metres by 15 metres