When venturing outside on a cold morning – for a snowshoe adventure or a simple java mission – there are two things you would never fail to do for yourself:
1. Layer to protect against the elements
2. Take your four-legged friend best friend
Shouldn’t said friend be afforded the same protection against the cold? All-weather protective gear reduces the loss of core body heat (and also protects from brush and burrs).
The K-9 Overcoat features a recycled fleece insulating liner enclosed in a durable, recycled polyester shell. Approximately 95% of the K-9 Overcoat is made from recycled materials.
Take care to measure your dog correctly before purchase. If your dogs girth is between 79 and 102 cm this could be the coat for you, but please see other sizes available i.e medium coat fits girth of 69 – 81 cm and XL 89 – 122 cm.
- K-9 OvercoatTM cold-weather protective outerwear – Size Large – Girth 31″ to 40″ or 76 cm to 102 cm, Back Length Collar to Start of Tail 60 cm
- The key features and benefits of the K-9 Overcoat are:
- Durability, wind-resistance, and water-resistance
- Fleece lined for insulation against the cold, Adjustable for a comfortable fit