A Flea treatment for cat and Dog owners. 4 Fleas Houshold Spray Kills Fleas & Larvae Prevents hatching Eggs Developing Into Fleas
- The Flea Problem: Fleas are small, brown, mobile insects which bite the skin and suck blood. They breed rapidly, often unnoticed and can quickly cause a major problem for pets. They can infest your home and will feed on humans.
- Fleas & Your Pet: Dogs and cats usually become infested from contact with other animals, including wildlife such as birds, rodents etc., particularly during summer and autumn months. Prompt treatment is necessary, as flea bites cause severe irritation and pets often become allergic to flea saliva, leading to inflamed skin, sores and loss of coat.
- Signs Of Flea Infestation: Constant scratching or biting of coat, twitching of back muscles, also skin and coat problems. Fleas and ‘flea dirt’ (tiny black droppings) may be seen when the coat is examined closely or combed out over damp paper, when a small reddish circle will form around the black spots. Flea bites on humans can be seen as small red spots up to 2.5cm (1 inch) apart.
- Fleas In Your Home: Fleas feed on dogs and cats, but spend most of their life cycle in pet bedding, carpets, rugs, furnishings, etc. A serious infestation can quickly occur in summer months and even in winter, in warm homes with central heating and fitted carpets.
- Worms: Fleas are carriers of tapeworm eggs and are a major cause of worm infestation in dogs and cats – see back pages.