Our Heavy Duty Fruit Cages are the strongest cages we manufacture. A 1″ / 25mm diameter, 1.6mm wall tubular aluminium framework connected by supremely strong, galvanised steel joints gives a fruit cage that will last for years. The strength of the Heavy Duty Cage makes it the best option for exposed areas, when you need to protect your crops from larger pests such as rabbits, deer etc or if you want a frame which you can cover with a thicker mesh – such as windbreak netting.
The Heavy Duty Cages are based on 8′ spans which give supremely stable structures. 8′ high uprights, which are designed to be pushed 12″ into the ground leaving the cage 7′ high.
Supplied complete with bird netting – a black plastic 2cm square mesh – and comes with netting clips and ground pegs to secure the netting in place.
Please note – the cage is supplied for self assembly. It is supplied without a door – this is available as an optional extra. The image shows an 8′ x 32′ cage with an optional door.
- One of the strongest fruit cages we manufacture.
- Supremely strong aluminium frame joined together using galvanised steel joints.
- Based on 8′ spans to give an extremely stable structure.
- Comes complete with bird netting and clips and pegs to hold it in place.
- Supplied for self assembly