Made in the United States, our soft, supple, triple-strand twisted cotton rope is perfect for any use. Rope dress, adornment, restraint-this is absolutely THE softest rope out there. With a variety of colors and lengths to choose from, you’ll have a natural, vintage look every time.
Since Frontier Market Solutions’ cotton rope is so easy to tie in knots and splice, it’s one of theÂ most versatile and useful materials for the do-it-yourselfer, outdoorsman, and everyday homeowner.Â Our rope can be made into anything from horse leads to a cozy hammock. And cotton, the softest of natural fibers, avoids the discomfort caused by other types of rope. Available in a wide range of vibrant colors, our twisted cotton rope adds a personal touch to whatever project you have in mind. Simple restraints, pet toys, wedding decorations-the possibilities are endless.
Please be aware that although our three-strand cotton rope is true to diameter on the spools, the fibers could expand when the rope is cut to length and shipped. Some ropes could increase almost a whole size in diameter. If your application is dependent on a certain diameter, please consider ordering a smaller size than is needed.
Choose between 1/4-inch, 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch or 1-inch diameter cotton rope in dozens of colors and lengths.
Diameter : Metric : Tensile Strength
1/4 : 6 mm : 750 lbs.
1/2 : 13 mm : 1,500 lbs.
5/8 : 16 mm : 1,950 lbs.
3/4 : 19 mm : 2,600 lbs.
1 : 25 mm : 3,000 lbs.
- Natural cotton rope is soft to the touch, easy to tie knots in and splice. Commonly used as a
- Our triple twisted cotton rope is made here in the United States and does not contain any harmful
- Create fun jewelry and craft projects with this easy-to-work-with cotton rope. This high-quality
- Our twisted cotton rope is cut to length and packaged in 10 feet, 25 feet, 50 feet and 100 feet
- Cotton rope is the best choice in situations involving exposure to direct sunlight for extended