Each fertilizer contains only the highest quality in raw materials and chelates, which guarantee optimal nutrient absorption. The GREEN24 PROFI LINE is a joint project of ambitious gardeners and botanists in Germany / Austria and combines decades of expertise in the various disciplines in horticulture. These products are the best solutions on the market of mineral NPK fertilizers, based on the latest scientific findings.
Advantages of the PROFI LINE fertilizers:
1. Optimal absorption of nutrients through the roots or the leafs.
2. Rapid availability for the plant through effective complex compounds.
3. Matched nutrient combinations available for over 100 different plant species.
4. Very rich and very effective concentrated fertilizers.
5. New and fresh mixtures according to the current state of knowledge.
6. Can be combined with many pesticides.
7. Depending on the plant species and their condition 250 ml of the concentrated fertilizer are sufficient for 60-125 liters of ready to use liquid fertilizer!
There are helpful instructions on each fertilizer. Very easy to use, the dosage takes place with the help of the cap. Includes instructions for use and translation.
- Professional Liquid Fertilizer for: Ferns outdoor and as houseplants. Crocodile Fern (Microsorium musifolium), Lemon Button Fern (Nephrolepis cordifolia), Maidenhair Fern (Adiantum raddianum), Rabbit’s-Foot Fern (Humata tyermanii), Staghorn Fern (Platycerium bifurcatum), Bird’s Nest Fern (Asplenium nidus), Kangaroo Paw Fern (Microsorium diversifolium), Boston Fern (Nephrolepis exaltata) etc.
- This food for plants belongs to the latest generation of fertilizers.
- Very rapid effects, can be administered via the roots and as a foliar fertilizer. For 60-125 liters of ready to use liquid fertilizer
- Content: 250 ml, works as an economical concentrate. Simple dosage with the help of the cap.
- The fertilizers from the GREEN24 PROFI LINE were developed by gardeners of various departments and were evolved and produced based on the current knowledge in the field of propagation and cultivation of plants.