Cuboctahedron Reverse Small Geometric Glass Terrarium / / Handmade Glass Planter / Modern Planter for Indoor Gardening / Stained Glass Terrarium – hand made by LoveGlass BUY DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTIST Please note the content of terrarium (e.g. plant, soil, stones) is not included and is shown for demonstration purposes only. Hand crafted by stained glass artist, Lenka and her Hampshire based company LoveGlass. This geometric terrarium would be a lovely treat for yourself or a gift for a friend or loved one for any occasion such as a birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day or a housewarming gift. Glass terrariums display the plants beautifully as the light is reflected through the glass panels and you can see the plants from every angle. Terrariums are perfect for small low-maintenance plants like cacti, succulents and air plants. This also makes them perfect gifts for people who aren’t ‘green fingered’ as they offer the option of growing plants in an easy to care for way. The light reflecting through the glass panels also means the terrariums are perfect to fill with glass beads or small stones and display on a window sill in any room.
- Materials utilised: – Clear Glass
- Lenka prides herself on creating each piece of glass work to a very high standard. Unlike other products on the market the soldering technique Lenka uses is high quality. This means the soldering applied to each piece is neat and aesthetically pleasing whilst also being substantial, strong and durable to ensure the piece will last for many years.
- Size/Dimension/Weight: – width approx. 17 x 15 cm – height approx. 14 cm – weight approx. 350 g
- Gift wrapping service is available on request (extra charge payable). All of Lenka’s products are available custom designed and for wholesale purposes. If interested please email Lenka at firstname.lastname@example.org. LoveGlass welcomes any commissioned project no matter how big or small.
- The terrarium is made using the Tiffany technique. The black & copper patina applied gives this piece a wonderful vintage look. A stained glass polish and cleaner will be applied prior to dispatch to ensure the piece will sparkle in your home.