Sale!!! Sale!!! Sale!!! £174.97 instead of our normal price of £199.97, that’s an incredible 20% off!!! The Marlborough Chicken coop 150cm(W)x 100cm(D)x 96cm(H) with run, has been designed to further enhance it’s outstanding, awesome, fantastic build quality. Now is your chance, to keep chickens in a secure and safe environment in your garden which is easily cleaned, maintained and will last for years. The galvanised pull out metal tray is easy to clean and can be pulled out from the front or back of the coop, please see images. The roof now opens giving you access to all parts of the coop so you can combat red mite, other parasites and maintain the hygiene of your Marlborough coop. The Marlborough coop wood paneling is tongue and groove shaped boards which are both attractive and strong. This results in a practical and attractive chicken coop. Totally fox proof. Made from animal friendly treated timber, designed to last for years. 4 removal perches, 2 nest boxes with 6 compartments. Comes flat packed in three boxes, requires assembly, clear instructions. Your coop has been ergonomically designed (specifically made) to make the most efficient use of space and light. This coop has been designed to keep your pets in and predators out!!! Goods can only be delivered to mainland UK (excludes Northern Ireland and the UK islands). Excluded post codes (beginning with): AB31-38,41-45, 51-56, BT, FK19-21, HS1-9, IM, IV1-28,30-32, IV36, IV40-49, IV51-56, KA27-28, KW1-3,5-17, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH1, PH5-10, PH15-26, PH30-44, PO30-41, TR21-25, ZE1-3.
- Dimensions (with nestbox): 150cm (L) x 100cm (D) x 96cm (H).
- Made of wood treated with a non-toxic animal-friendly material, excellent durability. Totally fox-proof.
- Removable pull-out drawer in galvanized metal for easy maintenance. It can accommodate between 6-8 Hens – depending on their size.
- Comes disassembled with clear assembly instructions. This chicken coop is delivered in three boxes that can be delivered separately.
- Two nestboxes with 6 compartments, four perches and a run. The coop’s feet are equipped with plastic covers to protect the wood from moisture