Related to the pineapple family, Bromeliads include over 3000 species. In general they are inexpensive, easy to grow, require very little care, and reward the grower with brilliant, long lasting blooms and ornamental foliage.
- These are easy to grow, requiring only a little care.
- Bromeliad neoregelia ‘Fancy’ has long lasting blooms and vibrant, ornamental foliage which is tinted red and pink.
- Needs to stay above freezing – great for a terrarium.
- Water by misting, into the centre stem.
- Sold in a 12cm pot – approximately 30cm in height.