Duckweed Buster from Blagdon provides a effective natural treatment against duckweed in ponds.
Duckweed is an unsightly and potentially dangerous problematic weed. The small circular leaved plant rapidly divides to cover the entire surface area of the pond. This cuts out light killing any submerged aquatic life – it also disguises where water starts and ends, being potentially dangerous to wildlife, pets and children.
Duckweed Buster prevents the duckweed from taking up the nutrients it needs to grow, causing it to die back. Like all vegetative treatments we recommend that as much as Duckweed as possible is removed manually prior to treatment, this will avoid having a pond full of dead rotting duckweed.
Simply apply the correct dosage to the pond using the measure provided.
250ml treats up to 500 gallons (2,273 litres)
500ml treats up to 1,000 gallons (4,546 litres)
1000ml treats up to 2,000 gallons (9,092 litres)
- Controls the spread of unsightly and problematic Duckweed
- Natural bacteria that prevents growth by modifying water chemistry
- Harmless to filters and all species of pond fish and plants and water using wildlife
- Easy to use dosage chamber
- Treats 9,092 litres (2000 gallons)