Coir consists of the coarse fibers extracted from the husk on the outer shell of a coconut. Because of its superior water holding capacity, excellent air space and drainage, coir is a useful soil amendment for potted plants, containers and gardens. At last, a fair trade and environmentally friendly compost block we can be proud to use! Made from coconut husks, just one block will generate nine litres of compost. Simple, easy and fuss-free. 650g. Compost is suitable for wormeries.
- Replaces peat moss, rockwool & perlite
- Compressed bricks are easy to handle & store
- Disease Resistant/pH Neutral
- Excellent air space & water holding capacity
- Holds between 8 & 10 times its volume in water