These are very handy non-climbing carabiners. If you have carabiners like these without a kN rating do not use them for climbing. These will hold a couple of kilos safely and securely, but the aluminium and spin lock are really not designed for heavy weights, and that is obvious upon first inspection. They are very good for: 1. Attaching a drinks bottle to your backpack 2. Attaching damp walking shoes or a baseball cap to your backpack 3. Hanging a torch or lantern up in a tent 4. Keeping sets of keyrings together 5. Making a clothes line in your tent, or outside when camping 6. Keeping a dog leash secure 7. Keeping your empty mug hung up when camping 8. Recommend them for general camping use.
- Size: 20cm x 9cm (With Packaging)
- Material: High Quality Aluminum Alloy.
- Great for outdoor activity, camping, fishing, hiking, traveling, keychain etc
- Can be quickly and securely attached to a wide range of fixing points
- Easy To Use, Strong & Secure