Garden Wildlife Direct are pleased to offer their own recipe fat balls which can only be purchased directly from us. The balls are made from high energy suet with cereals, seeds, oils and minerals which provide birds with a great source of energy and nutrition. Ideally the fat balls can be fed from a specialist feeder but can also be fed from a bird table or ground feeder. Due to the fragile nature of the product some balls may break up in transit potential up to 10% – we have tried to prevent this as much as possible by utilising a double walled cardboard box. Any broken balls can be fed to birds by placing on a bird table or other surface. If you do have any problems then please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team who are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and are always there to help on 01772 440 242 or email@example.com fat balls, suet balls, wild birds, garden birds
- Garden Wildlife Direct Fat Balls are made to our own recipe to provide a high nutrition for birds.
- We do not sell to third parties so these Fat Balls can only be purchased from Garden Wildlife Direct.
- 12.75Kg of Fat Balls which equate to approximately 150 Fat Balls
- Great energy and nutrition which will attract a wide variety of birds to your garden.
- These Fat Balls are netted.